Trying not to get all excited and optimistic, but I should find out tomorrow whether I can go home this/next week. If the CMV is gone, I can, if it's almost gone they will check again on Friday, and if it's still there more than that they will check again on Monday or Tuesday. I have to say, in the last day or so I have actually started to feel it would be possible, and even easy, to be at home, which must mean I am nearly well enough (this is what happened the last two times, except the whole procedure wasn't nearly so serious then.)
Meanwhile, am now reading more seriously again, and, LT friends please note, I have caught up with my book reviews (such as they are).
Oh and Peggy, about the blood, I didn't buy it, the UK taxpayer did - so I guess a bought a tiny little part of it. A great thing about living in the UK is that all this hasn't cost me a single penny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
---and that's how it should be in the best of all possible worlds. Maybe someday!
ReplyDelete