Could not post last night because there was a little problem with my PICC line so I needed a canula (for those lucky enough not to know, this is a thin tube threaded into a vein with a needle, through which you can get drugs or whatever), and it took EIGHT tries to find a vein that would take it properly (so yes that's eight needles), and then all the drugs have to go in more slowly than with the PICC, so eventually I was just exhausted and fell asleep. But everything is okay. I should get the results of the latest cmv blood test later today, but I am not anticipating early release.
I did see some really nice pictures from Jeff and Joelle's wedding. Everyone looked beautiful, and the place was stunning (a botanical gardens I believe). And Kate says I should tell the world that I also spoke to her when my brother phoned on Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment