Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Day 56 - is the end nigh?

Well, it's looking increasingly likely that I will go home tomorrow. The pharmacy has sent up a huge bag of medicines for me to take home. All that remains is the last blood check, to be sure no side effects of the nasty anti-cmv drug are lingering (the main ones being to do with salts depletion). No reason to think there will be any problem. But they never like to say "yes", only ever "hopefully". I will post as soon as I know. Thanks to all of you who have posted messages of encouragement here or on librarything. Keep everything crossed.

2 comments:

  1. great news Janet are you keeping this going at home if not how to we contact you? Best of luck for tomorrow off away with the kids on Sat for a week sailing in Cornwall withour Jeremy so hope for good weather. Will check in when I return. Looking forward to a coffee with you. cheers jackie

    ReplyDelete