Okay, I'm over being fed up. It's just too draining and pointless an emotion to hang on to so I rewrote one of my "to buy" book lists to add in a bunch of new ones, and that helped a lot. Why waste time feeling fed up when there are books to read, to buy and to put onto lists?
I've been told I'm allowed to go downstairs to the main lobby, where there's a little shop and a coffee shop, and even to go OUTSIDE for short walks. Not sure if that will cheer me up or not, but at least if I feel like some ice cream, or a coffee, or whatever, I don't always have to wait for people to visit. So tomorrow, I might have an adventure. (Or maybe not - I don't have a jacket - it was still summer when I came in - must see if family can bring me one.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment