Thursday, 21 October 2010
Day 57 - Home Sweet Home!
Yes, I am AT HOME! After 65 days (the day numbers in my titles are days since the transplant, not since I went in - the count started at -8) it is great, and a little weird, to be home. And exhausting - packing my bag was the most tiring thing I have done in many weeks. I probably won't be online again tonight as I am shattered, but once again, thanks to all of you who helped keep me sane during this time. I will probably post here once a week going forward, on Fridays, as I will get medical updates at the clinic every Thursday. Local friends, give me a couple of days, but as of say Tuesday I would love you to come and see me, as long as you don't have any colds, coughs, sniffles, flu like symptoms, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray! Now rest, enjoy your first night back at home by sleeping well.
ReplyDeleteHooray Janet! I'm very glad to hear you are home. Enjoy the rest.
ReplyDeleteThat is good news! I've got a little cough right now, but I think I'm safely far away.
ReplyDeleteGreat news indeed!
ReplyDeletefab u lous - well done Janet I am so pleased for you! Off on hols for a week would love to come over will be in touch - Jackie
ReplyDelete