I knew I shouldn't even have whispered a word about going home, because of course I jinxed it. The cmv levels have jumped back up, so now the earliest I can go home is NEXT Saturday. I am fed up.
I'm also very fed up about my nephew Jeff's wedding this Sunday. Not about the wedding itself, of course, but pretty much everyone else in the family will be there - siblings, nieces and nephews, cousins, everyone, really, and I would have loved to have been able to go (although it's in the US, so I have known from the start that I couldn't).
Plus, I lost this whole post the first time and had to re-do it. grrrrrrrrr.
Oh well, since I am feeling quite a bit better, I should at least get some books read this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry to hear about the delay, Janet! I wish there was something I could do to cheer you up. Glad you are feeling better in any case.
ReplyDeleteJanet, sorry to hear about the delay. It must be so frustrating for you. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteI've seen you visiting the threads on LT so know you have been feeling better, which must make it triply frustrated to be waiting for those cmv levels to go down. Here's hoping for better news next week.
ReplyDeleteIf only you could direct that anger at the CMV and crush, stomp on, grind away, and otherwise demolish the rotten little critters! I'm sorry, but I think you've been a champ and will continue to be one. Like everybody else, I'm thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteWe all miss you here at the family gathering.
ReplyDelete