Tuesday, 19 October 2010
Day 55 - good news for a change
So, all my CMV virus is gone. Yay! This MIGHT mean I can go home on Thursday, although there are still a few other little things that need clearing up. I will find out tomorrow. Short term, though, it means no treatment tonight, so I can go to bed at 10 (after I get my evening tablets and checks on blood pressure, temperature, etc.) and no one will bother me until around 7! A real night's sleep, for the first time in at least a couple of weeks. Hooray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CELEBRATE! CONGRATULATE! Hope you're sleeping well!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Janet,
ReplyDeletereally good news on your progress - I really hope youmake it home tomorrow. When you are feeling up to it love to see you in Muswell Hill. Work quite exciting at the mo. Kids v stressful Fabian about to take lots of entrance exams poor thing! Phoebe turned 9 on Sat but she acts more like a 19 year old! Hope this gets to you it has taken me several hundred attempts to do this - technology! Just started a book called All my friends are superheroes by Andrew Kaufman if it is any good I'll send it to you- keep well Jackie Blackler