Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Day 42

Cannot believe it is 6 weeks since I had the transplant. One the one hand it feels like forever, on the other it seems to have zipped by. I will try to focus on the latter feeling. I still have too much CMV virus, so I can't go home just yet; they will repeat the blood tests on Thursday to see if I can home on Saturday, and if not, again on Monday to see if I can go home next week. I am encouraged that they think it's close enough to bother to reschedule the blood tests so quickly.

2 comments:

  1. I also can't believe it - just today I told my friends it was a couple weeks ago!! Please could you very kindly ask the CMV if it would like to go away please so that I can Skype with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, kid. Perhaps if you mock the CMV, it will slink away in embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete