Sunday, 26 September 2010

Day 32

Spent most of the weekend feeling pretty sick, especially when I tried to eat or read, which is why I didn't post. Still not right, but at least able to do this post. I don't know if I have lots more of this up and down to come or if it will all start to settle now. Hopefully the latter.

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you posting again. Hope things pick up for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, I'm naturally hoping for mostly upward to all upward trend for you. My great news is that moderate-drought stricken N.C. has had about 5 inches of rain in the past two days. It has been slow enough for it to sink in instead of run off, and everything looks newly alive. It's also cooler for the time being! I hope today you're feeling like reading and talking and posting away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet, I know how much you would have liked to have been home today for Amy. I hope it cheers you to know that the girls were at your house by 7.30 this morning with 16(!)presents for her. I'm thinking of you and hoping you will be feeling better really soon. With much love as always xx Andrea

    ReplyDelete