Monday, 20 September 2010

Day 26 - a tiny little ray of sunshine

After a kind of rough weekend, today was a much better day. Nothing really terrible happened over the weekend, just things got worse rather than better in terms of how I felt (not in terms of blood counts or anything). But today for the first time in a month I woke up with a strange feeling - energy! It didn't last all day - I had a toddler-like collapse at 3:00, but it was great while it lasted.

1 comment:

  1. Good grief, Janet! I almost always have a toddler-like collapse about 3:00 and I'm in perfect health. (Did I mention that I love retirement? If I feel like a nap, I nap.)
    Just keep those numbers right and be a patient patient.
    (So where do I get off giving advice?) Glad to hear that today was better.

    ReplyDelete