Thursday, 9 September 2010

Day 15 - a day all my friends can agree on

One of those days - or rather dates - when I don't have to decide whether to go US or UK on spelling or whatever - just 09/09.

Anyway, not as bad a day today, but the process isn't linear like most recoveries, so I could still have some much worse ones. Ate 6 pieces of macaroni (yes, 6) and it felt like I won an Academy Award. Onwards and upwards - maybe 7 tomorrow!

Josiah, I love your alternative explanation. Only a Red Sox fan could think of that one. I am a bit of a Red Sox fan, but more a Mets/NL fan, and to be honest, have probably not given the White Sox a thought in 30 years (sorry, any White Sox fans out there). Also, in the World Cup we had a series of car ads with cars doing football manoeuvres and the color of the cars changed depending on the match. So either way there's a sports analogy there, I guess. (I hope you all liked the way I balanced the English/American spellings here).

1 comment:

  1. Kate Breimann and Kate Woff say "hay gurl hay!" meaning congrats on the pasta and I lurve you

    ReplyDelete