Saturday, 4 September 2010

Day 10 - no more neutrophenia (at least for now)

So yeah, it's over 0.5, the magic minimum number. Still many other numbers registering many other things need to improve before we can even start to thinks things could be okay, but hitting that first milestone just feels so great. And on a day when one of my daughters plays in a winning team in a football match, and the other tells FaceBook that she has found a job, well, really, what more could I hope for.

Okay, so I know some of you are really techie minded and would like to know about drug names and so forth. And the rest of you aren't and wouldn't. So if you want to know anything, email me separately and I'll happily tell you more, insofar as I know.

Starting to get some energy - read a few pages today. Don't want to overdo it though, so not going to try to post anything intelligent here yet.

See you soon.

1 comment: