So, I have these symptoms. A bit of itchiness. A bit of redness. Could be an infection in the picc line. Or could be a reaction to the picc dressing. Or could be a bit of graft/host disease. Or could be a couple of other things. We don't want to treat the wrong thing, so we aren't doing anything at all yet. Glad to see doctors don't always know absolutely everything. Makes it all more human somehow.
Meanwhile, I have absolutely forced myself to eat a bit more food today, which worked out alright (what I WANT to do is just stay curled up asleep all day, but that doesn't seem very helpful). Trying to stay focused on this, because it's the one thing under my own control. I'm only doing a so-so job, but will keep trying to get better.
Tomorrow I am absolutely going to try to do some of the little exercises the physio left me - lift each leg 5 times, stuff like that. Baby steps.
Thanks for all the continuing messages and support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't know how much you are following your LT thread, so let me post my best wishes here today. Hope the doctors can figure it out and make it better ASAP! Thinking of you and looking forward to the day you are back with us on LT.
ReplyDeleteRoni (ronincats)