So, yesterday's lack of posting was not due to any downturn. I think I just must have forgotten to do it. I'm having trouble keeping track of days, or any cycles other than "how much have you drunk since the last time I asked you?", and even for that one I need a sneaky system of salt and sugar packets to mark how many little cups of water I've managed. So the question "were you awake at all in the evening?" and "did you post?" are nearly completely impossible for me to answer.
I seem to be doing a bit better. Some things are being very well managed, meaning my pain is really minimal, while other major things, like fluid levels, just have to play themselves out, balancing the good from doing one thing against the new harm it could cause. I can really see why doctors have to go to school for such a long time - they have to really know this stuff, the way I know (well, usually, ha, ha) that Monday follows Sunday. And there's a lot to know.
Anyway, it continues to be a case of "so far so good" and "let's wait and see". I'm really looking forward to the day when I think I know what my body is going to do, and then it does it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in there Janet. We are all thinking of you.
ReplyDelete