hello Janet, I've just seen the blog - I'm back at work now - and this is just to wish you well and send love. We've seen lots of Amy - we all enjoyed 'Into the Woods' at Regents Park the other night, and Amy knows she has a room at our house whenever she wants it. Let me know if there is anything at all at any time that I can do. Thinking of you, love from Andrea
Books I am looking to borrow:
Tao Zero - Poul Anderson;
The Whole Five Feet - Christopher R. Beha;
The Glass Rainbow - James Lee Burke;
Things Worth Seeing - William Firebrace;
Ill Fares the Land - Tony Judt;
Shah of Shahs - Ryszard Kapuscinski;
White Masks - Elias Khoury;
Prisoners Dilemma - Richard Powers;
Porius - John Cowper Powys;
Reading Like a Writer - Francine Prose;
The Talmud and the Internet - Jonathan Rosen;
The Kill Artist - Daniel Silva;
Mother Said or Father Said (2 books) - Hal Sirowitz;
Imaginative Qualities of Actual Things - Gilbert Sorrentino;
American Journeys - Don Watson;
Dark Matter - Juli Zeh
hello Janet,
ReplyDeleteI've just seen the blog - I'm back at work now - and this is just to wish you well and send love. We've seen lots of Amy - we all enjoyed 'Into the Woods' at Regents Park the other night, and Amy knows she has a room at our house whenever she wants it. Let me know if there is anything at all at any time that I can do. Thinking of you, love from Andrea