Friday, 27 August 2010

Day +2 Same old, same old

Nothing much to report today. I am feeling slightly tireder, a bit more wobbly (like when you think you might be starting to come down with something), but nothing I can't handle. I have read the whole of Louise Penny's "The Cruellest Month", which was a great way to spend a day. Thanks for comments. And Richard, if you are who I think you are, thanks for the book you sent with Rich - looks good.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet,

    This is my second attempt at sending you a 'Get well soon' message - I tried yesterday but had forgotten my password so couldn't post it so hopefully it will work this time. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you've finally had the stem cell treatment and that all seems to be going well. I hope the neutrophils do their thing and that you make a full and speedy recovery. I saw Rich today and he filled me in on Kate's progress in Virginia. It's great that she got on all the courses she wanted to do and that she's making friends and settling in.

    I've had a look at your reading wish-list, but in spite of having hundreds of books, I don't seem to have any that you're wanting to borrow.I'll keep an eye out for some in the Crouch End charity shops and will let you know if I have any luck. Pls let me know if there is anything I can do - Amy's uniform and back-to-school requirements etc. - you know how I like shopping!

    All is well with the Sorrells. Rory has gone to the Edinburgh Festival with Louis and Shanthi and I'm spending the Bank Holiday weekend painting the kitchen!

    Keep well Janet. I look forward to seeing you soon. Let me know when you can have visitors and if you need anything.

    Much love,

    Marie

    ReplyDelete