Friday, 20 August 2010

Day -5

Still going very well. Much quicker today, as I had no reactions to any of the drugs. Nothing else to report, really. I am reading Nine Lives by William Dalrymple, and can recommend it. Amy is reading Darren Shan and she recommends that, too. Thanks for your comment, Peggy. Hummingbirds, really? Shouldn't they be sort of peaceful creatures?

1 comment:

  1. Humming birds are lovely little jewels that are verily devils. One claims a feeder and sits off to the side waiting for incursions. It's really like watching Star Wars (we call them Bird Wars)as they zoom around and chase each other. When they dive, you can hear their wings "thrum" - otherwise a hoverer hums. I wondered whether they got as far north as the UK......
    Glad to hear that it's so far, so good. Keep it up!
    Oh. I want that Dalrymple too. I'll look forward to what you have to say about it.

    ReplyDelete