I have checked into the hotel and been given the green light for treatment to start tomorrow. Grafton Hotel very nice - we have a room facing Tottenham Court Road this time, which is noisier but more interesting. Please let me know if you're in the area and have time for a coffee or whatever. I'll be in the hospital most of the day, but free and at the hotel from late afternoon onwards. This pattern should continue until Tuesday 24th, when I will be admitted to the ward.
People have asked what they can bring me. The answer is, nothing, really - they give me the food I need for the most part, flowers aren't a good idea, nor chocs, etc. But.... if you look at the "about me" section of this page, you will see a list of books I'd be interested in borrowing. And I do mean borrowing - PLEASE don't buy these books for me - they are not the ones I am desperate to read, but rather those that I haven't been able to find in the library or second hand shops, and am not interested enough in to buy at full price. I would love to borrow your books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment