Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Day -1 - "Transplant Eve"?

Okay, I am settled into the hospital now. I'm in Ward T13 (i.e. 13th floor of the tower), Room 8. Oh, it's University College Hospital. Internet access seems to be working okay so far. View is great - I'm on the north side, so no tall buildings at all between me and Wembley stadium, Highgate Hill, Ally Pally, etc. 4-window wide panoramic view. There's even an exercise bike, but I don't think I'll be using that for a few weeks!

2 comments:

  1. All the best for today and I'm glad there's a good view for afterwards! I have Imperium to send over to you, and will mail it next week when I can get to the post office in peace. It's probably not fluffy enough reading for the next few days.
    Cushla from LT(Tim is the other half!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got my fingers crossed....I hope all goes well

    --Lorraine

    ReplyDelete