Sunday, 16 May 2010

Rainy Sunday

Such a boring day today, I don't even remember what happened. Oh wait, that's right, nothing. I suppose this is a good thing. I did have a nice visit from Kate, and heard from Amy about the Fun Run, which sounds like it was a great event. Listened to Rob Brydon and John Adams on the radio, two of my favorite public people (for different reasons, obviously). Neutrophils did take another big jump, to 0.69, so we really must be getting to the end of the saga now. Hope so, as it's starting to get a bit old.

1 comment:

  1. Glad that the neutrophils are doing so well...It's probably no consolation to know that it was pretty boring outside too. Douglas was doing a long walk in Hertfordshire, which apparently is much prettier than expected (even has bluebell woods ..sorry to anyone from Hertfordshire). Meanwhile I took a tip from our conversation and bagged up a lot of my wardrobe for the charity shop....

    Glad you enjoyed Small Wars. I am still on 1st book of Cairo trilogy, and enjoying it more and more.

    ReplyDelete