Apologies for no post yesterday. I just couldn't keep the internet signal for long enough to get around to it. Other than that, a better day. I had several visitors, which was really nice. I listened to my lovely new radio. I heard all the party leaders' speeches, and realised I was hearing history as it happened. I don't think I'm going to like the outcome, but the process is fascinating - real politics being played properly. And I have a new respect for "the general public" - I think the outcome will probably reflect what the majority thought they were voting for - one of the old parties (ok the wrong one) in charge, but severely restricted in what they can do/get away with.
Anyway, I am doing well. No more problems with fever, blood pressure, etc., etc. Just waiting for the antibiotics to finish their job, then we'll see. Earlist departure date now at least Tuesday.
Oh, and I'm reading Love Medicine, by Louise Erdrich.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment