Tuesday, 4 May 2010

The best laid plans......

So, now I'm in the hospital. I was fine this morning, but over in the daycare unit I started to feel shivery (well, it was very cold in there), then my temperature spiked (to 39.5 if you're interested) and my blood pressure dropped, so they did a bunch of stuff and they admitted me. So most of my social arrangements for the day were a blowout. I should be okay for visits tomorrow, but obviously now can't go out. Call before you come and maybe bring coffee or something.

Rules for visitors:
- Don't bring flowers or food - just coffee and something to have with it would be great.
- Don't come if you are unwell.
- Don't feel you have to stay a long time. I will get tired. Half an hour is plenty, and less is fine.

Kate says I should have a Book of the Day. Today I am reading The Radetzky March. This is likely to last a while.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Janet - the blog is a great idea - I'm new to this and it's good to know how things are with you. I've added you to my 'favourites' along with BBC News and John Lewis! I wish you all the best as ever - with love, x Andrea

    ReplyDelete