Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Blinking internet

As in, mostly blinking off rather than on.....
But I think I've worked it out - the signal is stronger when I sit on the bed than when I sit in the chair by the window! Have you heard of a better excuse for lying in bed all day?
Anyway, still in the hospital, still having IV fluids plus blood, but feeling generally alright. I will be here until at least Monday, after which it's stay here if infection isn't cleared up, go back to hotel if infection is gone but still no neutrophils, or go home if all the blood counts are back where they should be.
Still reading The Radetzky March, but should finish it tonight unless I fall asleep.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was lying in bed all day. Got up extra early in case there was a queue at the polling station but nothing. I am now basically wasting 45 mins at school that I could have been wasting in bed. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (this is Kate btw)

    ReplyDelete