Friday, 21 January 2011
Homeward bound!
I am going home today! The cmv is gone (for the time being at least), and we are going to try to manage the other small issues orally and see if that's good enough. So, no guarantee of STAYING out, but at least we're trying. Anyone in the Crouch End area, you are welcome to come over for a cup of tea any time - give me a ring. I do still have some flu symptoms, so probably shouldn't go out to cafes just yet, but I have nice tea in my kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Janet, That's great news! Although I haven't posted anything yet (except directly to you via email), I've been following your ups and downs over the past few weeks and am very happy to hear that you'll soon be sipping tea in the comfort of your own home. Take care, Tom
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back home, sis. Been meaning to call for a long time -- will do Sunday. Thinking of you a great deal.
ReplyDelete