Saturday, 5 March 2011

Inch by inch (or cm by cm for the Europeans!)

Well, things seem to be improving, although I don't feel better yet. The CMV is nearly gone, which means we might be able to stop the foscarnet soon, which will mean I will start to feel better. I guess I will get home middle of the week. That's it for now....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet,

    just updated myself on your progress - I continue to admire how you handle everything. I am full of a cold like many people so unable to come over but expect it will have gone in a week or so if you are up for a visit. My son got 4 offers from secondary schools so all over the moon think last time I saw you he was just about to do the exams. Let me know when you are up to another update from the Worldpanel world Jackie

    ReplyDelete