Friday, 18 March 2011

so far so okay

Well, I managed to avoid going back into the hospital all week! I do still have some problems which may or may not be manageable on "the outside", so we'll see how long this lasts. Spent a lot of time lying on the couch looking out the window, where at least there are some flowers to see now. Not sure if I am feeling better or not, it's hard to tell (I know that sounds odd). But the good news is I have started reading. I read "Giovanni's Room" by James Baldwin - if you haven't already read this I reconmmend it highly. Although very tragic, sometimes to the point where you just can't bear what you know will happen, it's an easy read, beautiful language, not too long. Now if I could only catch up on "War and Peace" - probably impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment