Friday, 17 December 2010
December 17th
Just a little update - still in the hospital, but everything is going as planned, and I will be switching back to oral drugs on Sunday, then just waiting a day or two to check that is okay, so should be going home on Tuesday. It's not bad here, as all my IV treatment is done by lunchtime so I can go out for walks (short ones, as it's cold and I'm still not very strong), look in pretty shops, buy coffee and better food than they give me. And I have lots of reading time, online playtime, plus a TV and a fridge. Just like a teenager. It's snowing lightly today and the city looks so great for the two minutes before it all melts. I am high up, so can see the rooftops all turn white, which makes the whole city look completely different (lighter). I MIGHT walk down to the bookstore today, if it's not too cold! Just hoping the snow won't get serious and interfere with Kate's return on Sunday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment