Monday, 13 December 2010

December 13th

So, having told various people yesterday that I was feeling much better (and I feel pretty much okay today, too), in fact I have been re-admitted to the hospital today. There's no crisis, or special problem, it's just that the oral steroids I have been taking all week to try to clear up a couple of things haven't done the job, so I need stronger ones, which means IV, which means in-patient. Hopefully this won't take more than a week, but of course you never know. I was pretty fed up at first, because there's so much to do at home, and Kate is coming home on Sunday. But I know it's the best way to deal with the problem, and better now than next week, that's for sure. For those who work near UCH, I'm around, and free to go out for coffee, etc., if you have any time in this next busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment