Tuesday, 16 March 2010

The blog starts here

I'm setting up this blog so you can see how I'm doing while I'm in the hospital without worrying you are "bothering" me or my family. I'll try to update it every day, even when I don't feel like writing much, or at least get someone in the family to do it for me.

I do really love getting your e-mails, calls, visits, etc., so please don't stop - I'll answer when I can - this is just a topline.

Janet

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janet,

    Wishing you well in the coming weeks and glad you are staying in such salubrious surroundings. This technology lark is pretty amazing - indeed this is my first ever comment on a blog!
    Will be in touch if I'm up in town. Take care and lots of love,
    Marie
    P.S. Hope Amy's work experience has gone well. Rory has had a fantastic time at the Roundhouse; he's been setting up for the Gorillaz concert all day and has been given a pass for the concert..lucky boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marie. What is your email address, so I can reply properly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet,

    It's mariesorrell@btinternet.com
    Marie x

    ReplyDelete