Monday, 2 May 2011
Spring definitely in the air
So, I am still in the hospital, but starting to feel a LOT better. Eating a lot more and enjoying it more - Amy brought me a couple of pieces of sushi today and I scoffed them. Sleeping better. More energy. Yay all round. Just need to be weaned off the steroids, slowly, and hope that has no backsliding effect (which it often does), and we will be making real progress. I guess another week, though, while they check how it's all going. Meanwhile, I read all of Jenny Erpenbeck's Visitation, which I highly recommend, and am carrying on with yet another really intesting section of War and Peace (unlike lots of people, I like all the strategic discussions of the war and how both armies are accidentally blundering towards inevitability, whether they realize it or not).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment